Case study / Consulting
MISSION: CONSULTING / STRATEGY AND MANAGEMENT OF ORGANISATIONS
Type of company: Subsidiary of an international group
Field of business: Chemistry
Activity: Development, manufacture and distribution of specialty chemicals for the construction, public works and industrial sectors (High Performance Sealants and Adhesives, Admixtures and Grinding Agents and Mortars and Pastes).
Issues: Overhaul of the QHSE 2015 management system
Course of the mission:
over 1 year
Complete diagnosis of the QHSE management system in order to take an external look at the structure’s practices.
- Proposal and implementation of an action plan
- Redesign of documents
- Raising awareness of the teams
- Redesign of processes and interfaces
- Implementation of steering indicators
- Continuous improvement (internal audits)
The QMS becomes a real tool for optimising practices within the company, since each employee is a player and has fully appropriated the new system.